Would you like to check the screen design of a past website but do not know where the original data is located?
Here, we introduce tools that can check past screen designs.
With the access analysis tool `` Anatomy '' that `` visualizes '' Google Analytics, not only information on analysis such as access indicators and user flow lines, but also page access when actually acquiring data, screen capture of page It also has information such as resource information, measured response time, etc.
And screen captures and resources can be stored in Anatomy, so you can check past screen designs and past resources in Anatomy.
- 1. Click [Original (Past List)]
2.Hover the page tile you want to check
3. Screen captures are displayed for each date (you can copy and copy each capture by dragging and dropping and check it at hand.)
- 4. Switch to the date of the page you want to check
- 5.Right click on the tile on the page
6. Click to view page details
- 7. Click resource
8. Click the comparison result to check the resources at that time
In this way, you can check past screen designs and past resources.
Anatomy has automatically acquired screen captures periodically so that both page and access data can be checked at the same time. Therefore, past screen designs and past resources are also stored in Anatomy. In Anatomy, check the evolution of the design along with the evolution of the access index.
If you have any concerns about Google Analytics settings, such as not being able to measure the pages you care about, a service that can diagnose the settings of Google Analytics is also included.