Have you ever noticed that the design on the page was partially broken?
Here, we introduce tools to find broken links in resource files such as CSS.
Anatomy, an access analysis tool that "visualizes" Google Analytics, has not only information on analysis such as access indicators and user traffic lines, but also screen captures of pages and resource information. Therefore, you can check whether the resource file in the page has been cut.
- 1.Display page information tab
2. Click the [Out of resource] button
3. Tiles turn red on pages that are out of resources
4. Right-click the tile and click [Display detailed information of page].
- 5. Click [Resource] on the detailed information page
6. An error icon is displayed for the resource that has run out of resources.
With this alone, you can check the pages where resources are running out and information on the resources that are actually running out.
If the page is not displayed correctly due to lack of resources or broken links, the exit rate will increase.
Improving page quality is also important in access analysis. Please try "Anatomy" once.
If you have any concerns about your Google Analytics settings, such as not being able to measure the pages you care about, there is also a service that can diagnose the settings of Google Analytics.
Read more -> Cookies and tracking